Friday, December 12, 2008

Design Mom - my inspiration

Ever since I saw the blog, "Design Mom," I have wanted to start my own blog. The only thing that kept me from doing it was the fear that I would create it, write two or three posts, and then stop. I have made an early New Year's resolution to try to write at least two or three posts PER WEEK! It's going to be tough, but it will be good for me. Plus, it wouldn't be New Year's worthy unless it was tough.

Besides, she's offering this great prize in one of her monthly (or bi-weekly) contests. She won't say what it is, but come on, they're always fabulous, because she's fabulous. So, please please please visit http://designmom.com to see her daily posts which even puppy-mommies will love and find useful and interesting.

Visit her site and participate in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway Event, her very own online advent calendar!!!

chow, chow

No comments:

Post a Comment