Saturday, December 13, 2008

Addictions

It's happened. Finally. I'm addicted.

Hi, my name is Molly and I have an addiction. To blogging. It's been three hours, maybe, since my last post and I have checked my blog about five times in between. Watching that little visitor number on my dashboard rise to what it is now...eight. It's not a lot, but it's enough to get me hooked. I'm addicted to writing on my blog, knowing that it's not like a diary under my mattress that will gather dust and no one will care if I miss a couple days. Maybe no one will care now if I don't type for a couple of days, but there's the chance they will. For now, that's enough.

I'm also addicted to Poland Springs liter water bottles with a screw-off top and buffalo chicken blue cheese pizza from Pasta Avest.
Chow, chow

No comments:

Post a Comment