Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birdies



This is what I am thinking of for the baby's ornament. What do you think? I don't know that I would attach any sequins or beads - I want to keep it masculine. I love the one on the top...maybe because it reminds me of snowflakes;)
The rest of this post is an edit because I learned how to upload pictures on my laptop without the camera software so I don't have to go to the main computer. After we decorated the tree, I took some pictures of the many birds on our tree...they've always been part of our ornaments for as long as I can remember. The white dove was purchased a couple of years ago - I think from Pier1? I love it! The top picture is one my mom made years and years ago - it reminds me of the blue one with the snowflakes. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment