Friday, May 15, 2009

Etsy, etc...

HIIIIIII!!! Darlings, Darlings, I have exciting news:)

I have signed up for Etsy!

Finally, you can own one-of-a-kind items made by moi! I haven't actually posted any new items for sale yet, but that brings me to my next part of good news! I have officially signed up for Branford Festival's annual craft fair. I am sharing space with my talented Aunt who designs wedding stuff, for any of you bride-to-be's out there...Check out her Etsy, she actually has stuff for sale currently and she does CUSTOM ORDERS!!!! No matter how specific you may be...Her Etsy username is WeddingsofDesign. Below are some of my designs...but the adorable baby isn't available....

handpainted with acrylics - custom
Clutch Ball - $25

I embroidered these myself...That's a clown and a turkey. There were themes, I didn't just decide to embroider a turkey...lol. There aren't for sale currently.
We got a little obsessed with his name...

No comments:

Post a Comment