Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Light as a feather...


Hi everyone!!! I have a special surprise for you! Sarah from Macaroniclub is offering this great necklace by Leah Sakellarides to one lucky winner! All you have to do is leave a comment here and visit the designer's store! And even if you don't win...YOU CAN STILL GET 15% OFF EVERYTHING IN HER STORE!!!!
I really love all of her stuff - it's delicate and girly, but fierce and strong. My favorite is her satellite bracelet....for anyone who needs an idea of what to get me for my birthday...Plus, wish Sarah a Happy Birthday - her's is a lot sooner than mine;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Molly! So glad you like the macaroni club piece I made! I can't wait to give it away!!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow--what a stunning necklace AND a stunning shop in general! I'm so picky about jewelry, and her designs are RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! I adore the Cassini necklace--organic looking yellow gold. But I really love the feather necklace too...lately I'm into simple, drapey racerback tanks like those from T by Alexander Wang. Any of her pieces would be perfect for dressing them up just a little but still looking, as you put it, 'fierce'!

    What a gorgeous blog you have--thanks for hosting such a fab giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was so nice of you, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete